skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lisa Gwawr
Pages
Home
About Me
23/11/2012
LIFE RECENTLY: IN PICTURES
Here are just some pictures of what I've been up to recently
- London
- Hippies night
- Birthdays
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lisa Gwawr
lisagwawr@googlemail.com
View my complete profile
Search
Popular Posts
KAISER CHIEFS ABERYSTWYTH 2013
Myself and Nicola have been to see the Kaiser Chiefs four times now. There is just something about them live that not many other bands can a...
April / Ebrill - Favourites | Music
I listened to a lot of music in April. I mean I listen to a lot of music every month but in April however, I listened to a lot of new* (a...
Women In Business: the internet is awesome
The internet gets a lot of bad rap. Regularly we seem to forget how it has truly revolutionised the way we consume; the way we work; ho...
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN | WEMBLEY STADIUM 5.6.2016
The last week or so has been crazy in terms of concerts with the Manic Street Preachers and the Super Furry Animals in Swansea one weeken...
Are we becoming a generation of Social Zombies?
(image - http://pplware.sapo.pt/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1386353562_w670_h377.jpg) Are we becoming less social? I understand that t...
Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones | Saatchi Gallery, London
Music is more than just a few songs; It's more than a person or band performing on stage. It's a whole movement, an identity, a...
Relax. Focus. Execute: The Best Piece of Advice I Was Ever Given
As I write this I have eighteen word documents opened on my desktop. Eighteen documents that are filled with dissertation chapters, not...
LET'S GET COOKING
Finally I am back in the swing of things when it comes to cooking. For a while I'd throw a sweet potato and some peppers or an avoca...
SATURDAY CINEMA
Yesterday I decided I wanted to go to the cinema either to watch the hunger games or to watch Elfie Hopkins. However most people I asked wer...
I GRADUATED!
I actually did it! I graduated! The last three years have flown by at such speed that it seems crazy to me that I now have a 2:1 degree in h...
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2015
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(49)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(127)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
▼
2012
(109)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(6)
DINNER WITH SIR STEVE REDGRAVE
NEW ZEALAND RUGBY!
LIFE RECENTLY: IN PICTURES
LONDON'S CALLING
CINEMA DATES AND ESSAY WRITING
BACK TO WALES
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment