Pages

27/09/2012

FRESHERS

So far my first week here at RHUL has been soooooo busy! Making sure that I go to the right place at the right time, running around making sure that I've signed up for everything that I need/want to sign up for, on top of going out to freshers parties and going to  bed at god knows what time! Although it has been pretty good! I think that our block is incredibly lucky that all of us get on really well - all 17 of us! We all cwtch up in to our little kitchen and play uno/ultimate ultimate snap, drink and just have a laugh! Our housing is situated in the middle of the campus so we have really easy access to Founders, which is a great Hogwarts-like building where we have food in the big hall, were 2mins away from the students union and 5 mins from the sports centre and our lectures! Tomorrow I get my timetable for the year and I find out what history modules I have been given! Hopefully my timetable isn't to busy because I've also signed up for the media and history societies and the rugby and rowing club. Sport is my main thing so I'm looking forward to start using the gym and the teams! 

Here are some photos from some parties we've been to recently! 











No comments:

Post a Comment