Pages

06/09/2012

MIDWEEK DINNER


Last night around 19 of us went out for dinner in our local indian. The reason for this was because most of us are moving away to university in the next week/2weeks. I can't actually believe that we're all moving to different parts of the country after being together for 7 years or even longer! Although I think we're all, well I am, ready to move on from school and start something new. Our old school has just had a complete makeover - the name's changed, along with new uniforms etc, so I think it's a good time to move on to a different school. My friends are leaving to cities such as Cardiff, Swansea, Bath and I'm leaving for Royal Holloway, which is 20miles from central London.

Over the last couple of days I've been trying to get most of my things ready for uni. Things such as kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, toiletries and stuff to make my room homely and comfy.


These are just a few of the things we bought last Saturday (mostly from Wilkinsons & T.K. Maxx). My mum just wanted to through everything in to the basket, things that in no thinkable situation I'd use! I particularly like my yellow flower washing up brush and my red sieve! I also got loads of hangers, towels, plates, bowls, mugs and cutlery! I'm going to Cardiff next week to get the finishing touches to my room. Things such as fairy lights, pictures etc. I still need to buy some duvet sheets, I'm thinking of going for some Cath Kidston flowery ones, similar to my bed at home.

I've also been busy trying to make sure that i sign up and complete all the forms and requirements I need to do before leaving for RH. Along with this I printed off my history timetable for the first week before lessons start. It involves things such as ID check, tours and meeting with lecturers. I'm still looking at what sport clubs to join etc so there is still some things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment