Pages

08/02/2014

H & M SPORTSWEAR // WINNING

I am obsessed with magazines but something seems to happen every time I read a fashion based mag - my eye is never attracted to the £20 top from Topshop, it is always attracted to the £300+ jacket from Rag and Bone or YSL. The same seems to happen when I'm on the search for new sports gear. As you probably know by now I love sport and exercising and I want to look cool while sweating pints on the cross trainer so I regularly spend my evening searching the internet for the perfect capri trouser and the coolest tank (sad?!). However, it seems that all the ones that I am attracted to are way too expensive, at least for a student's purse with a nice Nike pant costing £50+ but over the christmas holidays I stumbled upon H&M's sports section. H&M is not the first place you think to look when you're looking for sports gear but from now on that is the first place you should look! Cool looking stash that is cut beautifully giving you a nice silhouette while the material is perfect for a day of hard exercise and all at a very reasonable price. In the words of Charlie Sheen - WINNING! Here are some of my favs (and some that I have been rocking in the gym recently):


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 

No comments:

Post a Comment