Pages

10/03/2012

All in all a successful day!

The morning of Thursday the 8th of March was quite nerve raking! The reason for this was because we were receiving our A-level and AS resit module results! I was literally shaking when I opened them! I was quite please! I had an A* in Geography a B in English an A in my History AS resit and a B in my English resit. These aren't my final grades by the way. If I have a good coursework mark in English I could have an A overall, but we will have to wait and see!
So all in all I am very pleased with my exam results!
Later that day I attended hockey training after school however due to my back injury I was unable to play for long. For me this is incredibly, excruciatingly frustrating! I love sport and to not be able to play or train properly (even though I do try!) is hard!. So after hockey I raced home, changed and got back in the car to go to the cinema with Ruth. We went to watch Hunky Dory  a new film based in Swansea with Minnie Driver among many other fine actors. After the cinema Ruth and I decided to have a bite to eat so we went to Frankie & Bennie's. I ordered a chicken salad and Ruth ate a BBQ wrap with fires. It was actually quite nice and the whole night was entertaining with lights flashing and Cliff Richard singing in the background (I have videos which I'll be showing you soon!)
What a lovely day!







No comments:

Post a Comment