Pages

14/03/2012

On a Sunny Sunday Morning!

Hendrix, Mam and I went for a walk on Sunday morning. It was beautiful!
The sun was shining and it was kinda' hot! Little lambs were chilaxing in fields and little horsies were just chillin' and eating grass.
Saturday Wales played Italy in the Millenium Stadium and we WON!!! Yaaay! That means that this Saturday will be the Grand Slam match - Wales V France (rugby btw!) Some of my friends have had tickets for the match (it sold out in an hour and a half - wow!) but Nicola and I are thinking about going down to the capital anyway and watch it on the screens in town - it's always a buzzing atmosphere! C'mon Cymru!
I've decided to make a weekly Vlog - so just a montage of clips I've filmed from the past week. I've all ready edited my first video and need to put it on the web. I will update you when I have uploaded it.
Recently I have decided that I'll no longer pretend to tolerate the people that really annoy me and just get under my skin. I used to just smile and wave and just let them eat at me and my positivity. Now I've decided to ignore them and just let it slide and not pretend to smile when they enter a room and instead just carry on with my life in a positive and effective way! Yaaay to positivity! I think after 7 years in comprehensive school with the same people you start to have enough of those petti people. Saying that my best friends go to my school and most people in my year are really nice and friendly it's just the minority!

Here are some pics of our lovely Sunday spring walk!












No comments:

Post a Comment