Pages

25/03/2012

Cleaning on a sunny afternoon!

Yesterday was such a sunny and hot day! It's only March bois bach!
Around midday Ruth, Hendrix and I went for a little 3 mile walk and before reaching half a mile Hendrix was panting and I was sweating (it was that hot!) It was a lovely refreshing walk though! Upon arriving back, Ruth went back home and I sat down for a little while and decided to buy 'Breaking Dawn' on Sky Movies to watch later that afternoon. After sitting down for a bit I decided that my car needed a good spring clean because, let me tell you, that car stunk! Especially as I mostly use it to go to rugby training so there is mud everywhere and also Owen and his friends used it and it stank like boys! Now it is spic and span and smelling very fresh and clean! Later that night, after watching the Scarlets beat the Blues (wooohoo! with a bonus point might I add!) I drove down to Carmarthen train station to pick up mam and dad as they arrived back from London! The new 'Voice UK' began last night but I was so tired after driving back from Carmarthen that i went straight to bed so that I could feel refreshed and full of life the next day!

Gobeitho bo' chi gyd yn joio'r haul awesome 'ma!

p.s I'll be putting a link of all my new youtube vlogs up here once I manage to edit and upload them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment