Pages

02/07/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Things I'm loving right now (fashion ed.)


Here are just a few things that I'm currently loving.

I've bought so many headbands recently - I just love them. If you have hair like mine which is messy all the time then a headband becomes your best friend. Pop one on your head and it acts as a taming tool! Also if you don't want to wash your hair everyday their great to hide dirty hair. Their also great if your on holiday or at a festival over the summer where you can't wash your hair for a few days and also they just look cool.

I've been wearing my mum's old Doc Martens recently and I've been thinking of getting a pair myself although I'm unsure what colour to buy. Pink? Black? They have so many cool choices. I really love the whole look of like a summer or lace dress and a nice pair of DM's on your feet. In the unpredictable summer we have here in Wales, they are a perfect shoe for both sun and rain.

Kimonos. Oh, Kimonos. You are the best piece of clothing ever invented. They are just so awesome and are perfect for the hippie/boho look that I've been absolutely loving over the last few months. Arghhh! If you also like this type of look then check out Spelldesigns.com, I want, wait make that need, ALL of their clothes.

Mexican blankets are super cool, you could use them as a beach towel, a normal blanket or as a bed throw. It just adds a bit of colour and coolness to your life. I will definitely be buying some for my room in my new house in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment