Pages

19/07/2013

SUMMER ADVENTURES // BBQ with friends

After a good swim, some blogging and some cleaning I headed over to Ruth's house because she was having a little BBQ with some friends. I brought some fresh watermelon and pineapple and we had some burgers and salad for dinner. Yuuuum :) It was such an awesome night to have a BBQ because it was scorching all day so the evening was nice and fresh. I haven't seen a few people for ageeees because of uni and everything so it was really cool seeing them on Tuesday night.

After some food we sat in the garden having a chat and catching up with what's been going on in our lives since we left for uni almost a year ago. As well has having a go on the trampoline we played with Ruth's two dogs and during like the millionth game of fetch I attempted a new throwing technique which should not have been tried as I threw Oscar's toy burger in to the top of the tree. It was a case of Bye, Bye little burger, it was fun while it lasted. Sori Ruth!

I eventually made my way back home after midnight after an awesomely chilled night of catching up with friends :)














No comments:

Post a Comment