Pages

21/04/2012

PARTEEEEY.

Yesterday I had no lessons so i didn't have to go in to school. Buzzinga. So I just did some homework read some books and took Hendrix for a walk. Then at half 3 I went up to Lampeter to pick Carwen up from school as she was coming back to my house to get ready for Ruth's 18th birthday party. At around half 7 we were ready and so we left for the parteeeey. Although it was quiet at the beginning it soon picked up and everyone was having a good time dancing to clean off classics such as Steps - 5,6,7,8 (tuneee!) and Stacey's Mom. After dancing for most of the 5 hours we were there, at half 12 the DJ finished and it was time to go home. I had a lift home with Jodie and was cwtched up in my bed by half 1am. So all in all it was a good party, it had some drama and there was also some awkwardness (yes nicola fi'n siarad i ti "but she's not here!") but I had a really fun time.








No comments:

Post a Comment