Pages

20/04/2012

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

Sunday mam and decided to go for a little cycle. I hadn't been on the bike for a while so was looking forward to it. After lunch we set off and ended up doing 21 miles which isn't  bad for my first outing in a while. 21 miles in west Wales  involves a lot of hills and on our way back we decided to go on a different route and boy that was a bit of a mistake as it was uphill 90% of the way! We stopped on our way home to watch a bit of women's rugby in Lampeter rugby club. We didn't watch the whole game and when we arrived home I grabbed myself a bowl of Alpen and sat down to watch the Scarlets V Aironi pro12 match that I had recorded. All in all it was a good day that concluded with mothers homemade chinese and a win for the Scarlets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment