Pages

22/04/2012

SCARLETS

After waking up earlyish yesterday morning mam and I headed to Llanelli to go watch the Scarlets V Munster at Parc y Scarlets. As we were so close we stopped to say hello to my mamgu and dadcu (gran and grandad) in Saron as it was their emerald (55years) wedding anniversary on Friday. We reached Llanelli at around 2 o'clock and as the match didn't start 'till half 6 we went to do a little shopping in trostre where I bought some bracelets from Topshop and a pink milk bottle lantern type thing for my bedroom from T. K. Maxx. We arrived at my mam's friend's flat a little past 4pm and wow, the view from the flat was amazing. 2 of the 4 balconies in the flat had ocean views and nothing else accept for the ocean! Whilst sitting in the living room I could watch windsurfers from the comfort of the couch! Once we finished our food we headed to the stadium.

Before going in to sit down we ventured in to the stadium's shop as there was a sale on. I bought an awesome coat that I've been wanting for ages but it was £75 so never bought it. Yesterday however the coat was £33! What a bargain! Also I bought a thermal style top that'll be good for training and going out cycling or running! We had great seats. We were just meters away from players such as George North and Paul O'Connell! Although the game was a draw (20-20) the second half was extremely exciting but the ref, Alain Rolland, was a complete tool and even I could see illegal occurrences on the pitch that he never picked up on. Well what do expect from him really! On our way back we stopped in tesco to grab some food for supper. We arrived home at around 22:30 and we sat down to watch 'The Voice' which I love!








No comments:

Post a Comment