Pages

02/05/2012

LISA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Last Friday the 27th of April was my 18th birthday!
I am now a legal adult! Well . . . technically I am! Upon waking up on Friday morning I looked  out of my bedroom window to see that the house had been attacked with beans, flour, mashed banana and cling film! This might seem odd but where I live on the eve of someones 18th birthday we go over and plaster their houses with food and toilet paper!

After unwrapping my car and removing the banana's I went to school. The corridors were sprinkled with photos of me as a baby along with more recent photographs. After  a lovely morning in school I headed home and opened some presents. I received a silver ring from mam and dad along with Annie Haak bracelets and a bottle of pink champagne. For my birthday I also received Pa-Pa jeweller Thomas Sabo charms many necklaces and even more awesome bracelets.  I even received a digital canon camera from my friends!!!

That evening Carwen, Nicola, Ruth and I went to La Calabria an Italian restaurant in Ffostrasol near Llandysul. It was actually sooooo yummy! They make the best homemade ice-cream and chocolate and cherry cake. Arrrr it was so nice! We also ordered a bottle of prosecco to celebrate!

Saturday was a much more busy day! Carwen, Owen, Rhodri and I started the day by attempting to put up a gazebo! Half way through we discovered that a piece was missing so we had to drive up to town to get another gazebo and then put the new one up! Also we had to cook the food and decorate the house! I was very stressed! Then at around 7o'clock people started to arrive and we had a good night and eventually went to bed at around 3am!

Sunday was much more of a relaxed day. Which was a great way to end the birthday weekend! Ohh I also applied for my accommodation on Sunday also - I've decided to go to Royal Holloway in September!

Here are some pics from Friday night. I'll upload pics in stages thus avoiding a picture overload!







No comments:

Post a Comment