Pages

14/05/2012

TEA PARTY

Last Friday we had a little party during the school lunchtime. This party was to celebrate our time in school and for us to thank the teachers and vice versa for their help etc. during our 7 years in school. We don't finish school 'till the 25th of May but most subjects have finished their lessons so most people have nearly finished school already so we thought it would be a good idea to hold the party before everyone goes off to revise for their exams. I bought in all of the leftover food I had from my little birthday party e.g. popcorn, crisps and of course you can't have a party without Party Rings! The whole table was covered in chocolate cake, grapes, sandwiches and quiche! Yuuuumie.

The last seven years of school have been pretty much great. I know people hate school etc. but there is no denying that your school years are fun. Of course there are times when I'd rather just leave school and go do something else. Funnily enough these feelings occur during exam times. And yes I've spent most weekends for the last 3 years writing essay's, finishing homework and sitting on my red directors chair revising. Despite this, the majority of my time in school has been great. I've been to Denmark, France, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Finland and everywhere in between. I've had the chance to model in a catwalk, compete in an array of sports and most importantly meet the people I have met.

I'm quite nervous about leaving school, but I'm also very excited about going on to university and to make the most of the opportunities that present themselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment