Pages

07/05/2012

HAPPY SEIS DE MAYO!

Saturday night was Jodie's birthday party and as it was Mexican Independence day it was a Mexican theme parteeeey. I decided to wear a plain black Asos dress with my new Annie Haak necklace and bracelets. I entered the party wearing my new Ravel coral high heels but soon changed to my glittery converse! It was quite cool actually because everyone was dancing around wearing sombreros or mexican related attire and eating chilly!

I didn't do much during Saturday because I was feeling a bit sick and at 5am Sunday morning I was actually sick and I mean sick! So as I didn't sleep much Saturday night (only around 5 hours) I didn't do much Sunday either! Thankfully it's May bank holiday this weekend so I have an extra day off to chillax and get my homework done!

Here are some pictures from Saturday night's festivities!




No comments:

Post a Comment