Pages

10/05/2012

GOCH YA TONGUE

Just before my birthday dad bought a new SLR camera (it's a Canon E0S 600D if you wanted to know). It seems that every time I take it out to take pictures I always catch Hendrix either yawning or sticking his tongue out! It's actually quite strange how this happens! I think he knows what he's doing! I actually really like taking pictures and even though the camera I received for my birthday is awesome (it's actually the best digital compact camera I've ever used, it almost has the same quality pics as an SLR!) this camera just shows that extra detail and is a bit more professional (as it should be for how much it cost!)

Anyway I thought I'd share some pictures of Hendrix I took recently as they made me laugh! Spread the love people!



He's even giving the camera the "come hither" look. Next stop - Britain's Next Top Model!

No comments:

Post a Comment