Pages

12/11/2012

CINEMA DATES AND ESSAY WRITING

Last week I wrote my first university essay! (Just thought I'd note that as a significant event!)

Last week was reading week, however, history doesn't get reading week (which is incredible because we have soooooo much reading to do!). It meant that the flat was really empty because most people went home for the week because they didn't have any lectures. We had about 6 people in the flat out of 17! We watched some films, did some work, went for some walks, watched some rugby (not all of Wales' game because it was just too horrible to watch!) and had a trip to the cinema to watch 'Taken 2' which was absolutely awesome!

Oh yeah, and OBAMA WON THE ELECTION! I stayed up all night watching the results and managed to have about 3 hours sleep! WOOOHOO!

Christmas is officially here guys. When I was in the cinema the christmas coca-cola advert came on, and you know when you see the coke advert that Christmas had arrived! Yaaay! I love christmas and I think I'm even more excited for it this year than for a long while. Probably because I've been away and christmas means that I'll be home for 3 weeks! I also love christmas songs and decorations!



 









No comments:

Post a Comment