Pages

08/11/2012

BACK TO WALES

Last Thursday I caught the train home - it took me 5 hours on 2 trains and then a 45min car ride home, but I got home! Although I really enjoy it here in uni, I really needed just to be home for a bit just to have a bit of a chillax and see people. Friday just flew by! I popped into the doctors in the morning because I now know what's wrong with my back - a slipped disk! The afternoon was made up of doing some washing, watching E! News and taking Hendrix for a walk. Once everyone was home from work we went to see my grandparents before going out for food in the 'Daffodil'. It was sooooo yummie!

(I did bring my camera but when I went to take a picture I realised the battery was dead and my charger was all the way back in London!)

Saturday, I was up early once again as we were heading to Carmarthen. I was colouring my hair in the mornin and dedcided to go darker this time - in time for winter! It still has a lot of blonde in it but the base colour is much darker. I'll show you pictures soon. I wasn't in the hairdressers for as long as usual - I was only there for about 2 and a half hours compared to my usual 4 hours! Before going to the cinema to watcht the new Bond film we went to the phone shop to get me my new gadget. My contract was up so I decided on a black iphone 4s. It's great! Although it has ment that that's all I've been doing is searching the web for phone covers!

We ate lunch at 'O&F' and then went to the cinema. 'Skyfall' the new James Bond film was AWESOME! It was sooooo good! One of the best!

After chillaxing around the house Sunday morning I headed back to London on the 16:55 train. When I arrived back in the train station all of my flat mates were there to meet me and they even brought be back a sparkler from fireworks night!







No comments:

Post a Comment