Pages

31/10/2012

WATERLOO SUNSET

Monday afternoon, after a morning of lectures and some work being done, myself and a friend headed into London town (well, in to Waterloo). Getting to central London is very easy from my uni. You just jump on the train and in a matter of 35mins you're there! The reason for us going there was because I had to get my MRI scan done and their practise was very close to Waterloo station. We got to London with plenty of time to waste so we grabbed a coffee. I had one of THE nicest lattes I've ever had in my life! It was a 'Pumpkin spiced Starbucks latte' - so yummy! We sat in the window of Starbucks for a while just watching the world go by. Before we went to get the scan done we wandered around Waterloo for a bit, passing the 'Old Vic theatre' amongst other sites.

The MRI was fine, a bit scary to begin with, but other than that you just had to lie there for 20 mins without moving - quite relaxing actually! We had planned to go to Westminster after and grab a bite to eat, but after everything it got late and it was raining so we just headed on the train home and had a chillaxing evening back in the flat!







No comments:

Post a Comment