Pages

28/10/2012

RANDOM DAY TRIP

On Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to catch the train to London Waterloo in order to make my MRI Scan on time. However as I was just about to dry my hair the company phoned to say that their scanner had broken and that I had to rearrange the appointment for another day. How annoying! I had already planned that we were going to go to the scan and then just roam around the city for the afternoon. Hey, ho, I have now rearranged for Monday evening. I was wide awake and feeling fresh (for the first time in a while) but I had no where to go! Everybody else was sleeping, so I headed over to the library and printed a few readings off and found some books that I need to read for my essay. When I came back, people were awake and we headed out to get some brunch.

In a matter of 30mins after we finished brunch, myself and 2 friends were on the train to Windsor! The day just kept on getting more and more random . . . Upon arriving in Windsor one of my friends asked "I wonder if there's a theatre in Windsor". In a matter of 10mins we had bought tickets and were sitting in the theatre watching the West End's production of 'The Woman in Black'! If you know me, you'll know that I am the wort person when it comes to watching scary stuff. I'm even scared of the dark guys! However, the play was very good and how they staged the whole thing was very clever and according to people who have watched both the stage and film adaption - the stage version was much more scary! It's fair to say that I did spend most of the play with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ear! It was really good though!

After the play we did some shopping and then had some supper in Pizza hut looking straight out at the castle. Soon after, we took our left over pizza's and our shopping to the train and got home to have a chillaxed night! Perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment