Pages

06/10/2012

WORK TIME

Freshers is officially over, as lectures have began. I received my timetable late last week and it isn't too bad. I only have 8 hours or so of contact time a week. Although that isn't a lot we have a lot of reading and work to do outside of the lecture room. The history modules I have picked for my first year are - Mao to Mandela: Twentieth Century leaders in the non-western world & Social and cultural history of Europe and Britain from 1453-1789. Along with these modules we have to do 2 compulsory modules which are Doing History & History and Meanings

As well as lectures starting, sport has also began. I've joined the rowing team which I am loving so far. It's just such an awesome (hard work!) sport! I'm also going down to watch the rugby training (as I still can't train as I'm injured). Friday morning at 7:30 myself and two of my block friends went down to the gym for an early morning spinning session. I'm feeling more relaxed and settled now that I'm starting to get in to a routine involving work and sport. 

After our spinning session on Friday we headed in to the nearest shopping town to do some . . . well . . . shopping! I only bought one thing - a nice woolly jumper! On this trip, I also had my first ever Nando's! When we arrived back I headed down to rugby training and then did my laundry! Proud!

 Now, I have some reading to do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment