Pages

22/10/2012

WHEN THE PARENTS CAME TO TOWN

Last Friday my parents drove down to London to visit moi. I have Fridays off (: They arrived just after lunch so I had time to have a lie in and have time to do a reasonable amount of work before we went out. They brought with them a mattress topper and a thicker duvet so i now officially have a very comfy and snuggly bed (: On Friday we headed to Windsor to do some shopping and just see some of the area I live in. I got some Hunter welly socks which I just wear around the block because they are so comfy and warm, I also had a new top. I've wanted a pair of boots for a looooong time. I don't think I've owned a pair of proper boots ever, or if not ever, not for a while. Windsor has a Timberland shop and that's where my mam bought me my Christmas present - a new pair of awesome Timberlands which I have been constantly wearing since I got them! After leaving Windsor (it was pouring down with rain) we headed over to the hotel which we were staying in and then we went out for some Chinese food. Yuuum.

Sunday we went out for breakfast in a patisserie in Windsor. I had sultana, cinnamon and apple porridge - yummie! After doing some more roaming around Windsor we headed to Virginia Waters which is literally 5 mins away from my uni. It was an awesome place! It's a massive park with a huge lake in the middle, waterfalls and ruins. We decided to walk around the whole lake which was 4.5 miles. I love autumn because all the trees were multicoloured and they were falling from the branches and you can wear comfy and cwtchy clothes. Perfect. Soon after we finished our walk we came back to my room and after a bit of a sit down the rents headed back to Wales. I'm going home in about 2 weeks so it wont be long in till I see them again.

The rest of the weekend was spent with one of the block crew - Lauren! We watched some TV and chillaxed on Saturday night. Sunday was a day of having brunch, doing work in the (awesome old fashioned, Hogwarts style) library for 2 hours, laundry, supper and, once the whole crew were reunited again (people arrived back after going home to visit family) watching Tangled (what an awesome film!).























No comments:

Post a Comment