Pages

01/10/2012

SUPER FAST FRESHERS WEEK

I've been in university for just over a week now. Wow, how quick did that week fly by! I was struck down by the freshers flu in the middle of the week but am getting better now. Over the last couple of days I've been joining different societies and trying out different sports. Saturday I went down to the fields and played rugby for a couple of hours which was ok. Yesterday morning at 10am I went to the rowing taster. We had to run about 2 miles to reach the boat house (I'm getting my bike soon so I can just cycle down!) once at the boat house however we had a go on the rowing machines just to get the technique and then we went out on the water. I loved it! Even though I wasn't that great as it was my first time doing such a thing but it was really enjoyable! It also didn't affect my sciatica so much, which is good! So I think I'll be joining the rowing club soon. 

Thursday night we headed over Medicine and the Stumble in for a chillaxed evening.



Last night, after a busy day, we (the flat) went to the local pub across the road for some Sunday night supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment