Pages

17/11/2013

COOL LONDON TRIP

A few weeks ago I went home for 'pause week' which is kind of a wannabe reading week except we still had some seminars to go to on the Thursday. That meant I couldn't be home for the whole week and I made my way back to uni very late on Wednesday evening/Thursday Morning. It wasn't too bad though because our usual two hour Thursday seminar (Victorians 1800-1850) wasn't at the uni, we had to travel in to central London for a visit to the Geffrye Museum which is a museum on the history of the home. Although it was cool seeing how rooms changed throughout the centuries in terms of interiors and possessions there wasn't too much to see there and we found more fun walking around the 'too cool' Hoxton area which surrounded the museum. There were super cool bars, quirky little coffee shops and just cool people everywhere. I have decided that I shall be returning there soon - but not for the museum - just for a coffee and a wander.






No comments:

Post a Comment