Pages

01/01/2014

'Sup 2014 // let's make it a good one

hello,

2013 was an interesting year it was a year filled with hospital appointments, operations, frustration, frustration, more frustration and stress but also some fun times with Reading and V festivals in the summer, academic success, and many opportunities but it is fair to say that 2013 wasn't my favourite year of all time thus I shall not dwell on it too much. 2014 is the year. It's an even number to begin with so that's already a plus :) Despite knowing that university work will continue to be tough, I now know what to expect (kind of) and how to deal with it and plan my time. I love sport and exercise and throughout 2013 I was hardly able to do anything thus not making life very enjoyable but 2014 is already looking to be much better in terms of getting back in to fitness (I shall expand on this soon). I am not going to make any official New Years resolutions because I feel that they will only cause me more stress if I don't stick to them but I have decided upon some in my head with one of them being to be more positive and to grab every opportunity that is presented to me while also creating my own opportunities (I shall also expand on this in another post). So, here's to a 2014 and a new year (I shall be back on the blog soon with a longer post about the new year) :)







No comments:

Post a Comment