Pages

16/05/2014

EXAMS ARE OVER!!





This Monday just gone I sat my last exam of Second year. It was a three hour exam on the victorians and at 5pm I walked out of the sports hall a free woman. I hugged a few people, drank some Starbucks with some of my favourites and watched the last few episodes of the US Office. Over the last few days I have been attempting to adjust to the more relaxed life I now lead. However, I do not do well when I have nothing to do so I have been keeping myself relatively busy by exercising, starting new and hopefully very exciting projects, reading (a lot), hanging with friends, setting goals for the summer and travelling home for a few days of chilling.

I finished reading #Girlboss on the train home yesterday afternoon and wow, what a badass inspirational book which just made me want to go out and achieve. Myself and my friend Laura have some exciting goals for the future which I shall share on here in future but at this moment in time we are just concentrating on working hard (and God knows that we have worked hard academically over the last year) in university and in applying for internships and work experience. So many of my friends are rather weary of leaving uni but if I am honest with you I think it will be awesome, don't get me wrong I really enjoy uni but there is such a big world out there filled with potential opportunities that I am incredibly excited to enter. 

I've just attached some pictures of my journey home on the train to this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment