Pages

06/05/2014

LISA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY // T W E N T Y








On the 27th of April, not the Sunday just gone but the Sunday before that, it was my birthday. I am now 20 years old. T W E N T Y! that's ridiculous if you ask me. I actually remember turning 10 and being like OMG, I am a decade old AND I am so old now that I have two digits in my age. Woooow. So many things have happened in those 10 years which makes me excited for what the next ten and the next ten etc. etc. will bring.

I was, and still currently am, revising hard for my exams over the easter so I didn't really do much for my birthday but that was just what I wanted. I woke up around 9 which was an awesome lie-in for me, did some Tudors revision in bed before Mam and Hendrix walked in with my cards and coffee, oh, and toast with a candle in it. I opened my cards, drank my coffee, had some porridge and went to the gym. Barring the revision it was a pretty nice morning finished off with a nice warm bath. After watching multiple episodes of The Office (US) and reading I did some revision here and there before mam made some homemade Chinese. I said that I didn't really want a cake so I asked for a scrumptious meal instead - it was the best decision.

While watching some Monty Python on Netflix my mam walked into the living room with some baby Collin the Caterpillars with candles in them which I blew out after some rather interesting singing from the parents. I packed my stuff and went to bed relatively early as the morning after I headed back to uni.

A nice, chillaxed birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment