Pages

03/06/2015

END OF UNIVERSITY PLAYLIST


Seeing that I am technically not a student anymore, although my student card doesn't run out until the 15th of June, I decided to make a playlist to signal the end of my life in education, the end of my life as a student and the start of my life in the 'real world'. All these songs I love but they they are also songs (most of them) that discuss moving on, leaving something and enjoying life. I am writing this four days before I leave uni to start my new job, sat in the uni's coffee shop and it's pretty emotional. This week has has been and continues to be extremely busy in terms of going out, seeing friends and celebrating. I know I've said this a gazillion times but I can not believe that three years have passed since I first stepped foot on to campus. Gosh, time does fly! For the rest of the week I'm just going to soak it all up and enjoy my last week as a student! 


No comments:

Post a Comment