Pages

11/02/2012

Honey I'm home!

Well hello there you!
Over the last week I've been chillaxing it out in the wonderful forest that is Centre Parcs in Longleat. Monday morning I went to school for my morning lessons and lunch time the 'rents picked my up and we headed East down the M4. On arrival I threw my bags in to the villa and sat on the couch watching a repeat of that day's 'loose women' (exciting I know!) after visiting the food shop. Tuesday, however, was a much more active day. In the morn we walked the mile down to the sports centre and played a bit of table football, ping-pong and table ice-hockey. After quite an active 2 hours we headed over to the amazing pancake house where I had a forest fruit pancake and the 'rents had a duch apple pancake. Gorgeous! After letting our stomachs settle we headed down to the pool and enjoyed the famous centre parcs rapids, plunge pool and waves! Later that night we headed out and had a nice french meal. Wednesday was spent in an open day at a very nice university I've applied to - Royal Holloway (I'll be doing a separate post on this). Thursday was once again a very busy and active day that saw me and the mother heading down to the sports place to attend a spinning class but after a lot of confusion and mistakes on the part of Centre Parcs (not us for a change!) we ended up playing 45mins of badminton then 45mins of short tennis (tiring!) After a sport filled morning mam and I headed to the spa for 3 hours and enjoyed spa's and sauna's galore! That night we headed to 'Hucks' an American style deli where I enjoyed a jam cocktail which had, amongst other things, blueberry vodka, cherry sourz and actual jam - yuuummmm!
















Upon waking up on Friday morning I opened the curtains and saw that the whole park had turned into a winter wonderland! Snow had covered the place and what was once green was now white! After one walk down to the lake we picked up our new car and headed back to wonderful West Wales. All in all a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment