Pages

16/02/2012

Oh you Muppet!

Well hey there sunshine (: 
On Tuesday mam and I drove to Carmarthen to go and watch 'The Muppets' in the cinema. I wasn't to sure what to expect because I haven't really seen any TV program or film by the muppets. Although I've obviously seen interviews with Kermit, Miss Piggy and the gang, so I knew I'd like it 'cos they are just darn tootin' cool. After a bit of shopping (obviously!) we sat down in our Premier seats. Yes guys and gals 'Premier' seats! It's the first time I've sat in these types of seats legally (on many occasions I've sat in these expensive seats in an empty cinema after paying for just the normal standard seats. Cheeky i know!)! It was 'super saver day' at the cinema so we capitalized on this and basked in all their wide, leathery goodness! 
The film was fantastic. Really sarcastic and appeals to a wide audience due to all the cameos from actors such as Jack Black and Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory playing a human form of Walter. All in all a good day out in the cinema! 
I apologise for the blurry photos! 




No comments:

Post a Comment