Pages

02/02/2012

Freshhhhhh.

So, my exams are over!!! (for now anyway!) 
My last exam was Geography which was on Monday. I was so nervous before hand because I obviously want to do well and that morning I stopped myself from revising as I knew I'd only scare my self as I would begin to forget things. I felt the exam went OK. So we'll have to see! Our exam was at 13:00 and lasted around two and a half hours and after dropping some things off in the school I raced back home changed and picked Ruth up from her house. We decided that we were going to go watch 'The Decendents' the one with George Clooney. When we arrived in the cinema I ordered a medium popcorn, now I thought that the popcorn was going to be an average size, not too big and not too small. Boy was I wrong! It was absolutely MASSIVE! Seriously! I only ate half of it and bought the other half home for the 'rents but dad threw it in the bin after two days of the popcorn just sitting in its little box refusing to reduce in size! I really enjoyed the film and it was a nice way to relax after over a month of relentless revising hour after hour, day after day! 

Yesterday after coming home from school I felt kinda' frustrated and aggravated so I decided to take Hendrix around some of our fields. It was a lush sunny and crisp winters evening and while I was out and about I was able to just watch the sunset in the background as i (for old times sake) decided to use my climbing frame! 












No comments:

Post a Comment