Pages

02/03/2014

I WANNA DANCE // SKATERS

Name: SKATERS
From: New York

I recently came across this band while roaming the depths of Spotify during my daily work marathons in the Library. I instantly liked them. After I began listening to them I googled to see if they were touring in London any time soon because I just think they'd be awesome live - they are touring but their short run of shows is coming to an end soon with them playing London's Dingwalls on the 5th of March (which I can't make, sadly). I also began to see their album being advertised in music mags such as NME - once you discover them you just can't get rid of them! Their punk/rock sound reminds me of the 90s. Their single I Wanna Dance [But I Don't know How] could slip into any music chart from the 1990s and they would not seem out of place. I urge you to check them out for yourself. Their album Manhattan is out now and its filled with great tunes - Miss Teen Massachusetts being one of them //

No comments:

Post a Comment