Pages

25/03/2014

MY WEEKEND IN PICTURES

Friday //

Saturday //




Sunday //






Friday // As I had finished all of my essays ahead of time and had done all my reading for the following week's seminars I had nothing to do so I found myself reading blogs for most of the day but  not before I reorganised by cork board (as you can see behind the laptop). I ended the day with a Spinning session in the gym, some food and TV :)

Saturday // Waking up at 6am every morning (except for Friday) in the week meant that I was wide awake by half seven Saturday morning. So, as I was up I thought I might as well do something useful and I headed to the gym for 9am (when it opens) to do some weights - it was leg day (which is my favourite day). Feeling pumped after the gym I went home, had a lovely breakfast, showered changed and headed down in to town (on my own) for a coffee and to read the papers. It was great. Upon arriving home I had the best text from Ellie - I think Miranda is really influencing her! So I spent my Saturday night watching back to back Gavin & Stacey - the best.

Sunday // After battling with the hale and the rain myself and Ellie made it down in to town to have some brunch. I had chicken liver pate & Onion chutney - scrumptious :) Oh, and a latte of course - it was one great latte as well. I also added to my book collection after buying these three new books for £5 (bargain of the century!) from the local charity book shop. Once I arrived home I was cream crackered and had a lie down listening to my favourite, Radio 6 Music.

All in all a successful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment