Pages

30/12/2012

SUPER SONG SUNDAY

I was thinking about what weekly blog column I could introduce to my site. I decided on a weekly music column. Every Sunday I will be posting a song that I'm really enjoying at the moment under the heading 'Super Song Sunday'!

This week I have chosen an artist that I've only just discovered (a couple of hours ago actually!). Although I've only listened to about five of his songs I absolutely love them. The artist is called Ezra Furman. He's written a few awesome songs but I've chosen this specific one because I just think that the tune is great - a real anthem. It sounds like something that I haven't heard for a long time. It's a song from his album 'The Year of No Returning'.

Enjoy :)

P.s I'd like to know what some of your favourite song are. Leave them in the comments if you like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment