Pages

05/08/2013

5 Things

Since it's pouring down with rain outside I thought I might cheer myself up with a list of five things that I'm really liking right now. So here we go . . .

This is a necklace my mam bough for me over the weekend and it is so cool! The lady in the shop took the label off before putting it in the bag so I have no idea what make it is but I love it. 

I have a never ending reading list for university to get through over summer and I have no idea how I'm going to finish them all but this one that I have almost finished is superb. A real insight in to the lives and mentality of the elite in early 19th century Britain.

Records seem to be so expensive to buy so instead of forking out £20 for a single album I've just been listening to my Mam's collection. Urban Outfitters however, currently have an awesome collection of old records for £6 each or two for £10 which is amazing. 

Exercising at home is great although not all the time. Most of the time I go swimming, to the gym or out on the bike but sometimes working out at home is harder. If you have the equipment then you're sorted. Here I use 2km weights to put on my feet, 3km weights in my hands that I do a lot of reps with and finally we have the 10km weight which is great when doing deep lunges etc. 

I know, you're probably sick of me going on about Bruce but I can not help it. He is The Man, The Boss, The Rock 'n' Roll God. He is more than just a musician to many people including myself. His music is incredible but so is his relationship with his fans. His concerts are out-of-this-world with him playing for up to four hours - and yes he is in his 60's. Since the end of his Wrecking Ball tour in Europe I've just been youtubing him all day which might not be the best cure for the Bruce Blues but hey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment