Pages

28/10/2013

HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY, HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK //


I'm writing this post on a morning, like every other morning really, where I know I've got a mountain of reading to complete by Thursday. It's incredibly easy to fall in to a trap of tiredness and stress and well, everything that isn't fun basically, so I have decided to make a list of all the positives in life to make me/us feel a bit more, well, positive, about our day.

1. I am very happy that at this time in my life I am inside a house with a roof over my head and not out in the 70mph winds that are currently blowing outside my window here in the South of England.
2. My room is smelling amazing after I bought a Glade blackcurrant scented candle yesterday from Tesco - it smells like Christmaaaaas!
3. The 49rs smashed the Jaguars yesterday. Gooooo 49rs!
4. I played my first ever lacrosse match on Sunday for the uni's Mixed 2nds team and even though we lost it was an great experience with some pretty cool people.
5. Myself and Hollie watched 10 Things I Hate About You last night whilst eating the sweet potato brownies I had made in the afternoon - what more could you want? I mean, Heath Ledger and Brownies!
6. This week is looking pretty cool - Arctic Monkeys and home // Yeeeeeeeah buddy :)

But before no.6 I have to do a lot of reading so see ya' later alligatorrr. // Have a wonderful Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment