Pages

05/10/2013

HELLO THERE AGAIN AMIGOS

Well, it has taken me almost three weeks but yesterday evening I was doing some reading on my bed when I randomly clicked on a wireless network in hope that I'd be able to get some internet at home (ours is coming on Wednesday hopefully, but they said that last week so . . . ) and then it happened. I remembered that I have BT Hotspot which means that I can have internet wherever I am. Typical. So now I can actually write a blog post!

I thought I'd do another little catch up before I commence with normal blogging. Last week was freshers week but it was much more relaxed than freshers first year around. We only went out properly once but we hung out with some friends for most of the week even if we just watched films together. It was just nice to ease ourselves in to the new year and house. This is a picture of when we went out in Windsor - this is the night I lost my iphone. Ta ta iphone.


This week has been quite the busy one with lectures starting, lacrosse training, surf & lacrosse socials, cycling everywhere and I mean everywhere, skateboarding and chasing ice cream vans down the street to grab a Feast before dinner. I can already feel that this year is going to be better than last as I'm doing much more things and meeting so many new people. Also I have discovered how close the nearest big town is from here on the bike - an easy 20 mins so that's tres handy. Myself and Hollie cycled down their last Saturday, grabbed a few things and just before heading back we bought ourselves a cheeky Nandos. 

Right then this was just a little catch up post but most probably tomorrow or later today I'll come back with normal lisi loo posts - it's been to long guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment