Pages

20/10/2013

I LOVE SUNDAYS.

Sunday is the best day of the week by far. Not Saturday, but Sunday. It's a day, unlike Saturday, where you have no pressure to do anything. I feel like on a Saturday you have to go out, go to places, meet up with people etc. but not Sunday. For most of my school life Sundays were always busy be it going to Sunday school or travelling around Wales playing rugby but I liked it. When I'm home I wake up around 9ish, have breakfast, read the Sunday papers, take Hendrix for a walk, watch a film and then settle down for the evening with some Countryfile - yes I love countryfile everyone! In uni things are a bit different - I usually spend all my days doing work so I don't really have a Sunday in a sense but today myself, Hollie and Ellie went to a local cafĂ© called Picnic on the Green  and we had some delicious cake and coffee :) Scrumdidlyumptious. I had a red velvet cupcake and a gingerbread latte - a must for autumn.

I've probably written this a million times on this blog but autumn is awesome (despite all the rain and thunder storms). There's this certain smell in the air - it's all crisp and smells of smoke (fire smoke not tobacco smoke!). It's telling you that Christmas is on its way and soon you'll be cwtched up in front of the fire watching Home Alone. Yaaaay.






No comments:

Post a Comment