Pages

25/10/2013

ATTENTION!

University work is insane. When they said there was a jump from first to second year they weren't lyin'. I am basically in the library from 9am till about 5pm everyday then work at home until at least 9pm each evening but I think I've come up with system that might save me a lot of time and allow me more time to do other things such as sleep and relax! Because I am constantly so busy time flies by. I have no idea how it is already the weekend. I'm looking forward to next week a hell of a lot but you'll have to wait to understand why :)

Last Wednesday myself and Hollie headed to Kingston as I needed to take my laptop back to apple to be fixed and we thought while we were there we might as well make a day out of it. Neither myself or Hollie are big shoppers thus we spent most of our time in HMV, Disney Store and in Zizzis where we ate a delicious meal before heading back home.

It seems as though Wednesday is a day for little trips. This Wednesday myself and Hollie (again)  had to jump on a train to Ashford as we needed some fancy dress stuff for the evening as we were going to our lacrosse initiations and we were ordered to dress as army privates. After grabbing some camo bandannas and facepaint we stopped off in Staines where we bought some plain t-shirts and of course we had to stop in Starbucks for a frappacino. Later that evening we got ourselves ready and went to our initiations . . . It began with an assault course in a garden, then a funnel, a ring of shots, another few houses and some party poppers and then eventually we were awarded with a soldier that officially made us a part of the lacrosse team :) I don't drink so I was fresh (but tired) the next morning whereas others were, let's just say, not!

No comments:

Post a Comment