Pages

11/04/2014

REVISION PLAYLIST //



I talked about my extensive Spotify playlist listening while revising in my last blog post, so I thought I might put the playlist on here so you can have a look/listen to what I sing to while attempting to learn whether it was politics or religion that was the biggest trigger in the start of the English civil war and whether the religious reformation was in fact completed when Elizabeth passed the Acts of Supremacy and Uniformity or, if Oliver Cromwell was right in saying that more needed to be done. Interesting, no?! If I am totally honest with you, if I wasn't so stressed because of the little time I have to revise, I would actually enjoy reading over what I've been taught this year. I do enjoy it now but I am more concerned in ploughing through and remembering everything more than anything else. But, as I repeat over and over in an attempt to convince myself that it's true, I can only do my best and work my hardest. 

I add tracks to this playlist on an almost daily basis as I procrastinate from my work, so be sure to follow in order to keep up to date with my revision playlist // My favourite at the moment is Dynamite Hack's cover of Boyz in the Hood


No comments:

Post a Comment