Pages

04/04/2014

WEEKEND IN PICTURES// MANICS, COFFEE AND TRAVEL

Friday // 

Saturday //







 Manics //

Sunday //





Friday // Friday morning I popped to the gym to squeeze in one more session before coming home for Easter. After that, myself and Laura had some breakfast, sat on the couch in the living room wrapped in duvets and blankets and watched day time TV, you know - all the classics, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning. Eventually I had to move because I had a train to catch to Cardiff central where I would be staying for the weekend. 

Saturday // After a rather lazy morning, myself and my mam headed in to Cardiff central to do a bit of shopping but mostly to have coffee at Coffee Barker - probably the best cup of coffee you'll get in Cardiff. Yuuuuum. While on our little wander we popped in to the White Company where I bought the perfect white tee which I quickly changed into because my jumper was just too warm. I also bought a new foundation and blusher from Benefit, where I also booked in for a free makeover just before my birthday - yaaay. A quick lunch in Madame Fromage (lush place down Castle Arcade) and it was time to pop back to Canton to get ready for the Manic Street Preachers gig that we were going to later that evening. The Manics are one of my all time favourite bands and I have seen them twice before and they did not disappoint last weekend. James Dean Bradfield's voice is insane and when he played some acoustic songs he really showed it off. They also played two songs from their forthcoming album that really remind me of their earlier stuff - more political, more rock. With the last chord of A Design For Life being played we headed on the bus home. 

Sunday // After packing, having a quick brunch in The Fat Pig Deli and creating a playlist for the ride home on Spotify (mostly consisted of Manics classics) we made our way West and back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment