Pages

09/04/2014

REVISION


It's that time again when I spend the majority of the day attempting to organise and learn everything that I have been taught over the last few months in preparation for my 5 exams that start on the 29th of April and end at 5pm on the 12th of May. This year seems to be much tougher than any other when it comes to sitting down and revising. I'm usually really good but, I don't know, it's still early days - I might (hopefully) get in the groove soon.

There are a few things that I see as essentials when revising so I've listed them here:

// Water - lots and lots of water
// Breaks - even if it's just two minutes to watch a clip on youtube
// Music - I listen to Spotify around 6 hours a day when revising
// Coffee - self explanatory!
// Highlighters - makes the work look more fun
// Rationality - don't stress yourself out too much and don't set yourself unattainable goals (this one I'm still working on)
// Exercise - make time to go out and move at some point in the day, it doesn't have to be in the gym - go out on a walk or a cycle and get some fresh air!

Have fun and work hard people - it'll be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment