Pages

15/02/2013

POSITIVE THINKING

Last Wednesday I went in to a hospital in London for the day. The reason for this was that I was being put under anaesthetic in order for them to inject on both sides of my lower back in order to attempt to get rid of the pain in my leg. The hospital was by Chelsea bridge so we had to leave quite early. They didn't take me down to theatre in till around 3:00pm and I was back about an hour after. They brought me in some food which, for hospital food, was delish! My mum and I watched Ted on the TV. Once the nurse said we could go we left, even though I could hardly feel my left foot - I just wanted to go home! We ate food from M&S in my uni room in the evening, my mum had some prawn thing and I had some fruit. I put the film 'Bucket List' on the tv and then we fell asleep.

I hope and pray that it's going to work. It's getting increasingly hard to get on with my life. It's even harder on days such as the one I'm writing to you on where the sun is shining and where, If my leg was good, I'd be outside exercising or just having fun. But I can't. Arghhhhhh!!! Being a person that did sport every single day of the week to now doing nothing, the only way I can describe it to you is it's like being trapped inside your own body. You want to do stuff but you can't. But hey, there are much worse things in the world. Positivity guys.

Hope you have a fantastic Friday.
Gwenwch mae'n ddydd Gwener :)

Don't I just look so awesome . . . . .!


This is me playing my first ever game for the Scarlets about nearly four years ago (V RGC Under 18s).

 This is after we beat the Ospreys away in Llandarcy last season (I think!)

This are just photos that I love and make me happy! 

 The picture below is from a blog called Muchomuchobuenobueno
 Photo from Roxy blog

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment