Pages

07/02/2013

MILKSHAKE MADNESS

I woke up super early Monday again as I needed to watch a rugby match & write an article about it(check it out here). Once that was finished I went to my 12pm lecture on Russian propaganda (or at least I think that's what it was about - wasn't quite sure!) To cheer us up after an hour of discussing massacres, revolutions and violence I went over to a friends flat as she was making us some homemade delicious milkshakes. Back home she works in a sweet shop so she had sooooo much sweets and chocolate! She uses this enormous collection of chocolate to make awesome milkshakes. We had the privilege of tasting a new original recipe - chocolate stars, toffee crisp and Ben & Jerry's milkshake. Oh my word it was delish! There was also a maaaasive tub of sweets on the table - we had one or two of these as well! Yuuuuuuumie!






No comments:

Post a Comment