Pages

19/02/2013

LIKE A ROLLING STONE

It has been such a nice & sunny couple of days in ROHO. The weekend was especially sunny and I was trapped inside for most of it as I have sooooo much work to do! However I decided that I needed a break and to go outside so off we went! We actually went to discover the quickest route to get to our new houses (for next year) from the university. We took some skateboards and I made a little film of our short adventure! It's really funny that two groups from our block have ended up living right next door to each other - without planning it or anything! Hopefully this year will improve and with Nicola and I having just bought READING 2013 FESTIVAL TICKETS I think it just might! Biffy Clyro & Eminem have already been announced as headliners and we're still waiting for them to announce the last headliner - should be epic! Cannot wait!


photos by Hollie Tye - check her tumblr out! (here & here)


No comments:

Post a Comment