Pages

19/03/2013

HAIR INSPIRATION

Every time I go into the hairdressers I change either my colour or style. It must be sooo annoying for my hairdresser and colourists! Last time I had it coloured was back in November and the last time I cut it was in September before leaving for uni! I usually go a long time without cutting it and colouring it but not this long. I'm coming home back to West Wales tomorrow and I've already booked my cut and colour in the same hairdressers I've been going to since I was a child-Andrew Price. They are a bit expensive but they are so good that you don't really care. I alternate most of the time between bleach blonde and more caramely & brown tones. I found that darker tones are better because the regrowth isn't as bad as when its bleached so you save a lot of money and it looks better for longer. Also with darker tones it gets lighter over time and you get so much more variation of colour in your hair - kind of like free highlights!

For years and years now my hair style has been messy surfery waves. This is mostly because I love the surfer look, style and attitude but also because it's so fuss free and easy to do. You wake up, wash your hair with some frizz reducing shampoo and conditioner and then put some Moroccan oil through it, give it a quick brush through & let it dry naturally - easy! I used to straighten it a lot but straightening bleached hair only leads to dry and unhealthy hair.

I've been looking for new hair styles to see me in to summer and once more I want something that'll look natural so I wont have to care so much about my roots. I have also been looking at not so natural bright coloured dip-dyes which I might put in before the end of easter and before festival season begins! I've been scouring tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, you name it I've looked there, for inspiration. I have quite a mix of syles and colours here and even some inspiration from Craig Anderson (pro surfer) - his sun kissed locks just look awesome and I have to say I am leaning towards those sort of colours! What do you think?


























No comments:

Post a Comment