Pages

27/03/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Style










This week features Owen Thomas - my brother. He's 22 and studies History at Aberystwyth University.

He wears - Coat - Debenhams // Shirt - Asos // Trousers - Asos // Shoes - Vans // Scarf - Next

If not in Wales, I would live in…Florence             

My dream holiday would be to Vietnam

My current obsessions are... Crossfit and the Library     

 I'm terrified of... Everything

 My dream car is a... Ferrari California

 My friends and I like to…watch rugby, go to the pub

 If I could go back in time for one decade it would be... 1970s

I tend to splurge on…rugby kit

 Favourite TV programme . . . Big Bang Theory/New Girl

I love the smell of . . . Bvulgari Aqva

I mostly shop at . . . River Island

I spend most of my time . . . at the library

My favourite song is . . . Thunder Road – Bruce Springsteen

No comments:

Post a Comment