Pages

07/03/2013

A LITTLE CATCH UP :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Why hello there.
Over the last week or so I have been busy trying to complete most of my essays so I don't have a massive panic at the end of term due to work overload. I have so far completed two essays - a 2,000 word essay on the downfall of Juan Peron in Argentina and a 1500ish(1800) word essay analysing sources from the early modern period. I only have one left which is a 3,000 word research essay on a topic of your own choice, I chose Owain Glyndwr. I can not believe that we only have two weeks left of this term! The time has literally flown by - it is unreal. Although I am excited for next term and for summer!

We have not been up to much over the last couple of days because most people have a lot of deadlines coming up. However, we have watched numerous films, from A Midnight in Paris (one of my favourite films ever!) to Warrior, Into the Wild and many more.
After a day spent lying down as a result of a very bad headache, last night myself, Laura and a few of the boys headed to Nandos. I wasn't really going for the food, I just wanted to go for the walk. It was delish and when I came back to the flat I did my seminar reading in till around midnight.

I love spontaneous adventures. They are the best by far. Even if its just a walk in to town and back. I just enjoy being outside and doing stuff - any excuse not to sit down at my desk all day doing the mountain of reading they expect us history students to read every week!

I also bought a new top from ASOS this week - it is actually awesome! I love it. (picture below)



Here are some pictures from the last week or so.

(Bank - London during rush hour)




 (I will try to do anything other than work!)



I have also recently discovered SNAPCHAT! It is the best thing ever! Here are two collages of my snapchat faces and Hollie's!

Also you can check out my recent article on rugbyfancast.com here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment