Pages

12/03/2013

WALKING ON FILM

Last week I was in Superdrug and saw that their disposable cameras were only 40p (!!!!!) because they were no longer to be displayed in the shop (or something). So obviously I bought some - never miss out on a bargain. I was especially happy as I saw the exact same disposable in Tesco for £5! The week before I had already bought two disposables from Boots because with a disposable I have to go and get them developed or I won't be able to see them. With digital I never really get around to print them so at least with a disposable I will have hard copies of my pictures. Also the film does make the photos look cooler I think! Hollie used all her film on a walk down to Tescos and back on a sunny day last Tuesday and these photos are the result of this walk! We also had the idea of taking disposables with us to V & Reading fest this summer because if we lose them it won't be that bad, whereas if we lost our digital cams or iphones it would not be that great and also we'll have awesomely cool photos to look back on!

Prepare to be bombarded with photos!

They announced the last headliner for reading fest last night . . . GREEN DAY! Oh My Word - it's going to be awesome! Also The Lumineers are going to be there - yaaaaay!














No comments:

Post a Comment