Pages

22/03/2013

'SUP! 10 QUESTIONS.

 




Beanie Hat - Fat Face // Black Jumper- New Look // Leather Jacket - Debenhams // Trousers - H&M // Shoes - Converse

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
In uni we try to go to Starbucks (we have one on campus) at least once a week, usually on a Thursday or a Friday. It's like a social thing we do. I have a complicated Starbucks order and I normally have to repeat it a few times before they understand! I have a coffee caramel frapacciono with soya milk. Yuuuum! Although twice now I've had a mocha coffee frappaccino with soya milk - get my chocolate fix :)

2. Top five bands you've seen live
I've been lucky growing up in a household where my mum loves music and always goes to concerts. She went to Download (heavy metal festival) when she was 17, her first concert was Maddness in Llanelli when she was 14 and she always takes my brother and I (and sometimes my dad although he's more in to country music than rock 'n' roll!) to gigs. It's really hard to pick five favourite bands I've seen - it's like picking your fav children! OK., here we go - I guess I'll have to put Arctic Monkeys down here because they were the first proper band I saw live (Busted and Sugababes came before that but I was young OK!). I went with my brother and two of his friends - it was in the CIA in Cardiff and I think I was 12/13 years old. Another one of my favourites was seeing U2 in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff in 2009. They were just awesome and I just became obsessed with them ever since! I have to note the Manic Street Preachers (both in Cardiff & Llandudno) - they are always awesome. I've seen the Kaiser Chiefs three times now and they are just a fun band to see live. Of course - I cannot forget Bruce Springsteen. I saw him when I was 14 and I am going to see him again this summer once more in the millennium Stadium. He wrote my favourite song of all time - Thunder Road - and I will love him forever :) Its really hard because I could have included Kasabian, Killers, Stereophonics, Jools Holland . . . waaaaaaaaaa!

3. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I have quite a rock 'n' roll, surfer style. I love Jen Loves Cove's & Ascot Friday's style. I usually steal a load of my mum's clothes (like the leather jacket I'm wearing in the pictures above). I love simple outfits like black skinnies and white tees but I also love different and standout pieces that are anything but simple. I guess I'm like an onion when it comes to clothes - I have many layers! I absolutely love (young) Bruce Springsteen's style and Erin Wasson's style. Wwwww and the style of the girls over on Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno. I guess you could say kind of a Western, bohemian, rock 'n' roll, surfery style! Like I said - an onion!

4. What are you doing right now? 
Well, if you're talking literally I am lying in bed watching Loose Women recovering from back surgery! But if you're talking in general then here we go! I currently live about 30mins outside of London while I study History at the University of London Royal Holloway. I'm in my first year and so far everything is going very well although the year has floooooooown by! I have already signed for a house to live in after summer with four other friends - Hollie, Kally, Alex and Ettore ( 3 girls & 2 boys). It's a nice little house and I'm looking forward to making it our own. Our other close friends have signed for a house that is literally 2 seconds away! Yaaaaaay :)

5. What would you like to do in the future?
I want to do loaaaaads in the future but I'll try and condense it down to a couple of sentences! After uni I want to possibly do a masters in Journalism in Cardiff University (it's really hard to get in to though!). I also want to travel everywhere but especially South America. Eventually I want to become a rugby journo (but this changes everyday!) Hopefully next summer myself and Laura (and possibly others if they wish to join) will go to America to do Camp American and then travel around the states for a bit. In the near future however, once my back heales, I'll be going surfing and snowboarding/skiing and festivaling it up throughout summer - oh and of course working to earn some dollar!

6. Hobbies?
I have a few hobbies - rugby, sport in general, blogging, reading, youtubing, walks, skateboarding, clothes, music, life :)

7. Top five countries you've visited.
I've been very lucky going to the school that I went to because they gave us soooo many opportunities to go and visit other countries. My family have also taken us to places such as California, New York, France etc. So here we go, my top five in no specific order - Denmark, Sweden, Austria, USA, Ireland. A lot of these trips are in this list because of the activities we did there and the people that I was with :)

8. Faviorate blogs that you visit.
I love a good blog and have a few that I check on a daily basis - Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno, Ascot Friday, Deep in the Heart, Hanna Montazami, Sara Montazami, Love Taza, Bleubird Vintage, Tomboy Style.

9. Faviorate quote?
I wasn't really that in to quotes but I am getting more in to them I have to say. My faviorate quote at the moment is from Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road - " Hey what else can we do now? Except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair.". ok, it's not actually a proper quote  but It just reminds you that you can't control everything but just go with the flow and enjoy it. :)

10. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
People probably do know this but I'm quite easily influenced! I watched Pirates of the Carribean and the next day I went and got another ear piercing just because Captain Jack has loads of jewellery. I also watched tennis and Nadal was wearing a Nike bandana so I bough a Nike Bandana - why? I will never know!

:) x





No comments:

Post a Comment